Transformation Log & Timber Stain – Flex Tint 5 Gallon Bundle
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
Specifically Formulated For Use With Transformation Log & Timber. Will transform the appearance of your exterior logs and exterior wood from dull and lifeless to rich and brilliant—especially for older logs needing restoration. Transformation’s solvent based formula delivers beauty that lasts.
FREE SHIPPING ON 5 GALLON PAILS TO CONTINENTAL USA.
Why Flex Tint for Transformation Log & Timber Stain?
• Right color, right quantity, right now: It’s like your own mobile paint store. You choose how many of each color to always have on hand with pails of neutral base. No need to leave the jobsite.
• Easy to mix: A caulk gun, a drill-driven paint mixer, and 5-7 minutes are all that’s needed.
• Same performance: It’s the same color, durability, and application you’ve come to expect from Transformation Log & Timber Stain.
Where to Use Transformation Flex Tint
• Specifically formulated for use with Transformation Log Stain.
Where Not to Use Transformation Flex Tint
• Transformation Flex Tint does not mix in with other stain brands or products.
Transformation Log & Timber Features & Benefits
• High-performance oil-based finish
• Excellent for restoration work and new construction
• Beautiful translucent finish
• Ultra water repellent with extreme UV protection
• Easy to apply
• Restoration tested for compatibility over many stains
• Freeze-thaw stable
How To Use Transformation Log & Timber Stain
• Bare Wood/New Construction: Apply 2 coats of Transformation for the normal build. Be sure to allow the coat to dry at least 8 hours before applying the next coat.
Because lighter colored stains have less pigmentation, they don’t hold up as well to UV degradation; therefore, 3 coats of Natural color are required.
• Maintenance Coat: Transformation will need a maintenance coat after several years. Do not allow Transformation to weather down to bare wood. Instead, Transformation is ready for a maintenance coat once it has lost its sheen and starts looking dull. At this point, first clean the logs to remove dirt and mold. Once the surface is clean, in most cases one coat of Transformation will be sufficient.
Transformation Log & Timber Coverage Rate
• 1st Coat: 150-300 sq. ft./gal.
• 2nd coat: 250-450 sq. ft./gal.
• As with all stains, coverage will vary depending upon roughness of the wood.
Tint Cartridge Size
• Use one full 28 oz. cartridge for every 5-gallon pail of Transformation Log & Timber Stain neutral base.
• Do not dilute the tint pack. Using less tint than recommended will diminish overall stain durability and performance.
5 Gallon Pail – Neutral Base
28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Brown Tone Light, 28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Brown Tone Medium, 28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Brown Tone Dark, 28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Gold Tone Light, 28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Gold Tone Medium, 28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Gold Tone Dark, 28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Natural, Red Tone Light, 28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Red Tone Medium, 28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Red Tone Dark, 28 Oz. Flex Tint Cartridge – Redwood