Colorfast Pre-Stain Base Coat
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
Colorfast Pre-Stain Base Coat delivers the ideal canvas for stain application and leaves behind the strong foundation necessary for long-lasting color. It’s color confidence for your log home.
FREE SHIPPING ON 5 GALLON PAILS TO CONTINENTAL USA.
Colorfast delivers the ideal canvas for stain application and leaves behind the strong foundation necessary for long-lasting color. It’s color confidence for your log home.
Where to Use
Use underneath a Sashco stain or clear coat on most interior and exterior vertical wood surfaces, including:
• Logs,Timbers, Wood Trim, Tongue & Groove walls and ceilings
• Log and wood hand rails
Where Not to Use
• Fiber cement
• Walking surfaces
• With a deep-penetrating non-drying oil-based stain
Why use Colorfast?
• Keeps the color the color.
• Reduces blotchiness.
• Prevents picture-frame effect on interior wood.
• Use under any Sashco stain.
• Easier stain application.
• Great as a log keeper coat.
• Seal those ends.
• 150-300 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on wood porosity and texture.
• 40°F (4°C) and rising to 90°F (32°C) and falling.
• Do not apply when rain or snow is imminent.
• Sashco’s Colorfast is recommended for use under all other Sashco products. It also works well with most other caulking and chinking products.
• Dries in 2 hours or less, depending on weather. DO NOT FREEZE. Store above 40°F. If frozen, product is not usable.
• While Colorfast requires no maintenance, the stain you apply over top does!
Clean Up and Storage
• Colorfast becomes stickier as it dries. While still wet, clean tools and equipment with either mineral spirits or a citrus-based cleaner. If it has dried, mineral spirits will be required. Tightly reseal opened containers and store at room temperature. DO NOT FREEZE.
(2) 1 Gallon Pail Pack, 5 Gallon Pail, 4 Oz Sample Can